Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks Mom!!! (Grandma Miller)





Well, Grandma Miller has left VA and now it is just the 3 of us. Grandpa Miller and Uncle Eric were here to visit this last weekend and meet Bella for the first time. Sadly, they left on Sunday with Grandma. : ( Today was the first day alone with Bella after 3 weeks of my mom being here and fortunately, it went well. Hopefully we will be able to keep the house as clean and organized as my mom kept it. She was such a huge help!! I am not sure what I would have done without her. I know I wouldn't have an organized desk, closet, laundry room, pantry, or dining room if she wouldn't have been here. Those are just a few things that she did. : ) She also made us dinners and took us out to eat too. Thanks Mom for all you did for us. You were an organizing and cleaning machine! I am not sure how we can ever repay you for everything you did and the help you were to us. Thanks for loving us as much as you do!! We love you very much and appreciate all you have done for us these past couple of weeks. You may come visit anytime you wish. : ) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!




No comments: